19-year old Kato Hoeven wakes up in a hotel room covered in blood. She sees her lifeless body lying in the bath…what’s happened to her? Fleeing from the hotel she tries to get help, but no one seems to notice her. A few days later all doubt is dispelled when Kato’s body is fished out of the town’s gravel pits. Can she really be dead? If so, how come she’s still walking among the living? And why can only a few people actually see her? And why them in particular? She’ll have to find the answers—dead or alive.
Stephen King on Twitter: HOTEL BEAU SEJOUR, on Netflix: Eccentric, brilliant, and strangely touching. Supernatural fare for those who don't ordinarily like it.
FESTIVAL DE MONTE-CARLO 2018 - Lynn Van Royen : Golden nymph of best actress in a tv series - drama
AUDIENCE AWARD - SERIES MANIA 2016
- Series / Thriller
- Producer(s) & Channel(s):
- deMENSEN / Eén / with the support of VAF/Media Fund
- Nathalie Basteyns & Kaat Beels
- Bert Van Dael, Sanne Nuyens, Benjamin Sprengers
- Lynn Van Royen, Inge Paulussen, Jan Hammenecker, Kris Cuppens, Johan Van Assche, Joren Seldeslachts, Katrin Lohmann
- Dutch / English
- Available rights:
- French-speaking territories / Worldwide